Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Children's Book Launch at Mountain House Library


Children's Book Launch: I Love My Grandmommy and I Love My Daddy
When: Saturday, August 24, 2013
Time: 2:00pm
Where: Mountain House Library
579 Wicklund Crossing
Mountain House, CA 95391
Admission: Free




Join us for an exciting children's book launch for I Love My Grandmommy and I Love My Daddy, new books written and illustrated by Lynn and Julianne Arce. These delightful little stories, inspired by the authors' real life experiences, used brightly colored artwork and easy-to-read words, perfect for 6 years old and below. Our young Author Julianne Arce will read the book at 2:00pm.

There will be some games and face painting. Lynn and Julianne will be available for book signing by 2:30pm. Autographed books are great mementos of your visit and gifts for your very own Grandmommy and Daddy.

For more update on this event, please follow us on facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment