Friday, June 7, 2013

The Launch: I Love My Grandmommy book

One of Strawberry Cupcake's character inspirations in the book, I Love My Grandmommy, already got her very first copy of the book. She celebrated her 81st birthday yesterday and the book was Strawberry Cupcake and Jumping Bee's birthday present for their dearest Grandmommy.

Strawberry Cupcake and Grandmommy were reading the book together for the first time.

It was a wonderful bonding time for both of them. Not only she showed her appreciation of her Grandmommy, it was a great reading time too. A win win situation!

Although this book was dedicated to Strawberry Cupcake's Grandmothers, you can personalize it and make it a perfect gift for your little ones' Grandma too.

Personalize It page

I Love my Grandmommy ebook version is already available on Amazon.com and iBooks for iPad users. But if you prefer the paperback version, it is now available on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment